Thursday, May 19, 2011

WIP: Socks on the Go

I have a family member in the hospital (she's doing fine), and while visiting her there I all but finished one pair of socks and started another. This is the pair I started there:

Unfortunately, I have to re-do the first sock because it's a bit too large; I spose that's what happens when you approximate gauge in a waiting room and then knit standing up with the yarn in your pocket. Fortunately, I'm a patient knitter when it comes to socks, and I'm making the second sock (shown in the photo on the needles) about 4 stitches smaller. Once I get that one done and make sure it's the right size, I'll just unwind the first one and re-do it.

For those wondering, the yarn is OnLine Supersocke Relax-Color #1106 on circular size US2 needles, with appropriate Anti-Yarnblob Devices deployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment