Wednesday, July 14, 2010

RPG Painted Mini - Assassin

Here he is, in all his overly-shiny glory:

Here's the original, mini and image from Reaper Minis, sculpted by Bobby Jackson:

The crackling effect you see on the painted mini is the unfortunate result of my heaping too much matte finish on at once (it's hard to see) and probably with insufficient thinning of the finish itself. Oops.

However, Mr. Assassin here is the first painted member of my new Rogues' Guild. I have quite a collection of rogues and I notice that some have little skulls decorating their stuff, and some don't, so my plan is to paint those that possess such a rare and elite symbol *cough* as members of the Guild; the others will be free agents unless I can figure out some other symbol for a second Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment