Saturday, September 25, 2010

Progress on Stash Control

Don't get happy - that doesn't mean I decided to buy less yarn ;-) I did, however, finally photograph and itemize the newest bag I purchased a couple of weeks ago. Some of my stash is visible over on Ravelry but most of it is visible via the "Yarn Booty" tag here on my blog. My hope is that once I get it all cataloged I can organize it by color in the actual bins and still have a visual record I can browse through without worrying that once out of sight they'll be out of mind.

For instance, this, I think, is a pretty colorway:
I currently have no idea what I'm going to do with it. Until I decide, I'd like to put it where it won't collect dust or cat hair, but I don't want to forget about it so long that it decomposes. Now it's in both yarn stash sites, so maybe there's hope after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment