Monday, January 11, 2010

Plank-Walking: Patterns

It occurs to me I might have followers I don't know about, and that hey, they might want to see some patterns for stuff. Obviously, due to copyright laws, I can't post patterns I purchased from other folks, but I will start uploading original patterns as I post. Unfortunately, when it comes to original patterns I might never use again, I tend to wing it based on hastily-scribbled pictures and a few mathematical notations. Thus, in some cases, I have to go back and re-create the pattern by looking at the finished object. That said, if there is old non-copyrighted stuff on here you'd like to see the pattern for, let me know and I'll do my best.

Just to make this post a bit more colorful, here's a pic of a kitty in a basket lined with yarn. The basket was a dollar store purchase; I made the liner using a Nifty Knitter with standard instructions for a tube and two strands of yarn. There's no telling what project it is she's laying on, but I think it's a blanket.


1 comment: