Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby Set Progress

Well I finally made one of the baby booties for the green and yellow baby set (which still looks green and white in the photos):

It's hard to see, but the top of the foot has a bit of the same 4x4 basketweave that's on the blanket edge, but only in one color. Below is a detail of the blanket edging:

I decided not to try the two-color basketweave thing since booties are quite small in the first place. Next, I need to do the other bootie and the hat. I'm thinking since it's pretty much summer I might try something with a lacy look and maybe a floppy sun-blocking brim. Apparently I'm feeling ambitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment