Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lions and Tahkis and Bernats, Oh My

I've added several links to my blog leading to the yarn and yarn-related sites I visit most frequently, including Lion Brand, Takhi Stacy Charles, Bernat, Classic Elite, Paton's and of course, the Woolie Ewe.

The sites for the yarn manufacturers are full of great patterns, many of which are free, though they usually require a sign-up. It's also convenient to see what yarns are available for any given upcoming holiday, and often they have some really cute and pertinent crafting ideas. Takhi Stacy Charles is a bit more up-scale and less craft-ish, and of course the Woolie Ewe is a local shop and features many different brands of yarn and yarn-related products.

Just my little way of spreading the yarn wealth.

Arrr, matey: would you be wantin' to knit and purl?

No comments:

Post a Comment