Monday, February 1, 2010

Knitting in Pathfinder: Needles of the Ebon Strand 2

I posted recently about my Hubby’s entry in the Pathfinder writing contest. Obviously, since the needles he wrote about don’t exist, we have no pics of them, nor did we have props to simulate the dark needles or their shadowy product. Coincidentally (or, perhaps, serendipitously), my LYS had no Brittany DPN’s in the size I needed this past Saturday. Since I really dislike using bamboo, I bought a set of Bryson needles, made of rosewood. I also bought some self-frilling black yarn (not to mention more sock yarn), and since I was up way too early Sunday morning, my mind made the connection, and here’s what I came up with:


I think the needles and black yarn portray the mental image I got from his description, but it needs a better background, like the Hag who’s supposed to be using the things (no, not me, tyvm, I mean a Hag as defined in Pathfinder).

No comments:

Post a Comment