Monday, March 29, 2010

Mad Mappist Notes and Kimono Progress

Well we played Pathfinder Saturday/Sunday and made it through the remainder of the tomb we were in. If you’re interested, you can read my post on that session in my Hubby’s blog.

In case you were wondering, yes, my mad knittist notes also appear in my gaming:
Those are the maps for the tomb and a thieves' lair we were in previously, and notes on the treasure and clues we found.

Naturally, my painted minis also appear in my gaming. This one is being used for my younger daughter’s character ("Amaryllis" if you read the session blog), and unfortunately is the only mini we’re currently using that’s already painted:

Also in case you were wondering, yes, I knit while I play. In fact, despite having to tink out several glaring errors due to tense battles and harrowing situations, I managed to knit a little over 2 inches of the pink kimono:
If you see any leftover flaws, I blame Veltargo.

2 comments:

  1. I see no leftover flaws!

    Looks lovely. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-) I guess we'll let the Pathfinder bad guy off the hook ;-)

    ReplyDelete