Friday, March 19, 2010

RPG Painted Mini - Fighter with Trollhead

Don't worry: it's not the same trollhead previously pictured in my blog:




And here's the unpainted original, image from Reaper Minis:

As you can see, I added the trollhead and base with some sculpted rocks using the same air-dry clay I used for the Dryad. The trollhead itself was a spare, and came with a Mountain Troll my Hubby bought. This is the unpainted original, image from Reaper, using the same trollhead my Hubby chose to use:

This one shows the trollhead I used, as painted by Michael Genet, image also from Reaper:

So now for the obvious question: Why did the troll need a spare head?

2 comments:

  1. One armored head and one unarmored. Think of it as a 'convertible' troll. Sometimes a troll just likes to "put the top down." :)

    ReplyDelete